This exceptionally well maintained two story townhouse is the ideal opportunity for first home owners, young families with school-aged children or excellent investment opportunity for investors who require a high rental return income.
Located within the popular Sunnybank Hills State School catchment, spread over two levels, downstairs you will find the heart of the home, with the spacious living area flowing seamlessly into the kitchen and dining room overlooking the private backyard.
The kitchen is well appointed and offers ample storage with a big pantry, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher plus loads of cupboards space and a breakfast bar will please any enthusiastic chef. With a spacious lounge room with tiled living area and air conditioning downstairs will provide extra comfort and practical living for the whole family.
Outside is a private courtyard and space for a veggie garden with easy access down the side. Conveniently the laundry is located at the rear and is close to the wash lines.
Back inside, the three bedrooms upstairs all have cosy carpets and are each cooled with ceiling fans. Master bedroom has its’s own walk-in wardrobes, while the other two rooms are accommodated with a built-in wardrobe. A lovely ensuite is attached to the master bedroom, while the rest of the home is serviced by a large bathroom with a bathtub, glass shower, and separately housed toilet.
Additional features of the property include:
– Low body corp fee: $42/week approximately
– Rental appraisal: $650/week approximately
– Separate laundry
– Private backyard
– Single lock up garage with internal access to the property
Great location for those seeking all the conveniences such as:
– 9 minutes walk to the bus stop
– 10 minutes walk to local shopping
– 19 minutes walk to Banoon train station
– 6 minutes drive to Pinelands Rd, Sunnybank Hills Shopping
– 8 minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Sunnybank Shopping
– 15 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping
– 25 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
– Easy access to the Highways and Mortoways to the Gold Coast
Perfect for avid investors, first home buyers, or downsizers looking for convenient living, this townhouse will be snapped up in a flash! Call Tina Guo on 0410 881 288 today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.