The luxury of space is here and waiting for one lucky family. Situated in Samara Street – long regarded as one of the best streets in this suburb. Without doubt this is a quality real estate offering.
Set in a highly prized school catchment- Macgregor State School, this well-placed home offers families a cosy and spacious haven to call home. With a unique Morden Style this family home has the ideal quiet location nestled in a convenient part of Sunnybank and the space and practical layout on offer sitting nicely on 642m2 rectangular block of land with 21 meters wide frontage.
Sizeable, solid and secure this home ticks all the boxes. And it holds an outstanding position in Sunnybank just a few minutes’ walk to Market Square, schools, city buses, trains, parks, restaurants, cafes, childcare centres and more, this property offers ultimate convenience for families with school-aged children.
In a quiet position on the high side of the street to catch cool breezes, this home welcomes you in with its generous frontage and classic charm. We love the large front deck with tranquil surroundings. This fills our hearts with happiness and joy, a place where we have had many unforgettable gatherings with family and friends. For us everything was about location.
Meanwhile, this neatly presented home can cater to your every need with its flexible floorplan. The independent 2 multipurpose rooms at the front of the house come with a living area with kitchenette and a spare bathroom and toilet adjoining them. Ideal for students/singles to rent, home office, home business or accommodate guests.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe with extra size of study space and ensuite.
– Three spacious bedrooms shared with neatly presented family bathroom, separate bath and toilet.
– Two multi-purpose rooms, 1 bathroom with kitchenette
– Large and comfortable dining area for media viewing and casual living.
– Family living and study area is spacious and comfy for in-home entertainment.
– High quality modern galley style kitchen with a variety of cabinets and storage spaces, equipped with premium oven, gas cooktop and sink.
– High ceilings with 3 split system air-conditioning
– Plenty of storage throughout
Other features include:
– 642 m2 rectangular block of land with 21 meters frontage.
– Situated on a security fenced, with remote controlled driveway sliding gates
– Rental Appraisal $800 to $900 per week
– A 3KW solar power system for the eco-conscious buyer
– Easy access to schools, child care, shops, restaurants, transport – both bus and train, parks and major facilities is a huge bonus for busy families
The vendors of this spacious, low-set home are committed to a sale and we anticipate this exceptional offering will attract many serious buyers seeking a solid home to live in, or investors looking for a perfect house to add to their portfolio and add value with easy renovations or a family wanting dual living potential.
Situated in Samara Street – long regarded as one of the best streets in this suburb. literally moments’ walk to the train station and city express & Uni bus services, and offers walkability to all the array of conveniences found in this thriving suburb including quality schools & childcare, university campus, hospitals, stadiums, parks, sporting clubs & recreational facilities and is a few minutes to the newly upgraded Market Square centre and Sunnybank Plaza shops. Contact Tina Guo on 0410 881 288 today to arrange inspections!!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.