Whether it is a nice walk to work with a coffee in hand, a trip downstairs to enjoy some of the best dining Brisbane has to offer or simply a relaxing afternoon walk through the leafy green podium garden featured in this beautiful complex, you will forever be amazed by the lifestyle accompanying this perfect Bowen Hills apartment.
Just imagine winding down with a glass of wine and cooking your favourite meal in an entertainer sized kitchen with great bench space, stone bench-tops and European appliances. Followed by quietly relaxing on your private balcony overlooking lush, green grass and gardens right outside your window.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, then this is the apartment for you.
Situated within one of Brisbane’s best new eating precincts – King St and the Welcome to Bowen Hills Precinct – with this apartment you will be able to enjoy the architecturally designed floor plan built to promote air flow, natural light and open spaces.
This stylish two-bedroom apartment has the following amazing features:
– Large, Modern Main Bathroom and Ensuite in Main Bedroom
– Generously sized Second Bedroom with Floor to Ceiling Windows and Built in Robe
– Open plan kitchen, stone benchtop and large cupboard space
– Internal Laundry with Dryer Included
– Air-conditioned throughout including ceiling fans
– Spacious, enclosed balcony
– Modern white finish throughout with tiling for easy maintenance
– With full bi-fold windows to allow cool breezes to flow throughout the property
– Extensive outdoor green spaces & gardens throughout the complex
– Pet-friendly complex
– Onsite manager
– Secure intercom access
– NBN Ready – High Internet Speeds
– Body Corp: $4722.48 per annual approx
– Built in 2015
– Vacant in mid June
– Rental appraisal $600-$650 per week approx
Located approximately 1.5kms to the Brisbane CBD and within short walking distance to:
• King St Dining precinct
• Brisbane Showgrounds
• Fortitude Valley and new Cross River Rail Station
• RBWH Hospital
• Newstead Gas Works
• Serviced by a multitude of bus route
A truly unique complex, The Green, Bowen Hills is designed to create a relaxed suburb feel within walking distance of anywhere you would like to go.
Combined with close access to Public Transport, Brisbane Airport, the Inner-City Bypass, The Royal Brisbane Hospital and currently under construction Bowen Hills Cross River Rail Station, you can be assured nothing is ever out of reach.
For your chance to secure this amazing apartment, call Tina on 0410 881 288 to arrange an inspection today!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.