6/18 Mornington Court is a 3 Bedroom Townhouse opportunity for any style of living. Tucked away in the Calamvale Crescent complex hides this beautifully presented townhouse. With only one adjoining neighbour, and a fully fenced yard, this wonderful home allows for convenient, low maintenance living without sacrificing on privacy.
This property has the following amazing features:
– Spacious lounge room with air-conditioning to keep friends and family comfortable seasons-round
– Three generous bedrooms all with fitted with carpeting, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes
– Amazing outdoor entertaining courtyard with a fully fenced, low maintenance lawn – perfect for weekend barbecues!
– Moments from idyllic parklands, M1 and M3, and within the Calamvale Community College Catchment
– Great location: access to the complex inground pool, and only metres to Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
Just off Mornington Court, this complex provides residents with access to the beautiful inground pool to cool off on hot summer days. This property offers exceptional value, with a low body corporate of approximately $56 per week. With no adjoining neighbour on the right-hand side, and the single lockup garage on the left, you’ll notice this townhouse feels more private than most. The front gardens have colourful, blooming birds of paradise, and tall trees surround the complex to add to the oasis vibes.
Perfect for investment and first home buyers. This well-maintained townhouse is situated at a quiet and sought after complex. Perfectly central located – close to bus transport, schools and nearby shops; walking distance the city express buses 130, 139, 140 and many others, walking to the Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre and the Calamvale Shopping Centre. Call Tina Guo on 0410 881 288 today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.