Superbly located walking distance from a host of local amenities, this brilliant apartment boasts the best possible mix of easy care living, convenience and pure value. Private and spacious, you’ll love the stylish of this fabulous unit. Set in a quiet elevated position, Unit 4/36 Raffles Street is perfect for the first-time home buyer, down-sizer or investor searching for an exceptional property to add to their portfolio with high returns.
The open plan lounge and dining area is very spacious and is fitted with split system air conditioning. The stylish and modern kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space. A cosy dining area provides ample space for when friends drop in for dinner.
The bedroom is generously sized and provides an abundance of wardrobe space, along with plenty of space for additional home storage. The adjoining bathroom/ensuite is fresh, bright and offers a great space.
A large lock up garage with storage room and plenty of street parking are just a few of the added bonuses.
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– Open plan living and dining
– Split system air conditioning
– Lockup garage
– Balcony with views over the suburb and up to Mount Gravatt Mountain
– Security on doors and windows
– Small quiet block of only 6 units
– Within minutes drive to 2 major Westfield Shopping Centres – Carindale and Garden City
– 3 minute walk down the street to Mount Gravatt Plaza consisting of Woolworths, Coles, Banks, Australia Post, Eateries and Specialty shops.
– Gyms and 2 Brisbane City Council pools in walking distance.
– Walk to bus stops to the City, University’s, Hospitals, Major Shopping Centre’s and schools.
– 7km to Brisbane CBD
– Rental Appraisal $350-$400/ week approximately
– Body corporate: $750/quarter approximately
At such a great value-for-money price, you better get in quick because investments as good as this are hard to find.
Situated in a prime location, just 7km to Brisbane CBD, a short walk to Mount Gravatt Central, nearby public transport, parks and schools. Contact Tina Guo to secure your viewing today.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.