Prime Real Estate Investment Opportunity!
DA-Approved [12* apartments with 3beds 2baths 2carparks] [1* apartment with 2beds 2baths 2carparks] [1* apartment with 1bed 1bath 1carpark]
Discover the perfect blend of luxury and convenience at 82 & 84 Norton Street in Upper Mount Gravatt. This DA-approved 14 apartments development offers a lifestyle that combines modern living with accessibility to all the amenities you need.
Super Convenient and Central Location
• Located next door to the local shopping valley, boasting 36 shops including Coles, Coffee Club, popular restaurants, and a fitness centre. Say goodbye to long grocery runs!
• Enjoy the ease of having a McDonald’s restaurant right next door, perfect for quick meals on busy days.
• The city express bus 120 is just around the corner, ensuring a hassle-free daily commute.
• A few minutes’ walking distance to Westfield Garden City, where you can indulge in retail therapy, dining, and entertainment options.
• Walk to the Brisbane City Council’s Hibiscus Sports Centre, equipped with swimming pools, a gym, health and fitness club, and indoor basketball facilities. Stay fit and have fun, right in your neighborhood.
• Within walking distance to private schools and government schools, ensuring excellent educational options for your family.
• Approximately 3-5 kilometers to both nearby Griffith University campuses, making it a prime location for students and faculty.
• A 20-minute drive to Brisbane CBD and the airport, ensuring you can enjoy city life and stay well-connected.
Currently 2 Houses total rental weekly income is $975
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.